10/19/2004

New Reality TV + Game Show All in One

Here's an idea that mixes reality TV with sports and a game show...Mark Burnett are you listening?

I'm still hashing out the details in my mind, but my mind is a messy thing so I'll just spill what I have now:

Objectives:
* Two male contestants (we can work on a female version next)
* Complete all of the prescribed activities in the allotted time (some cerebral, some physical) gaining points as you go
* At the end of the game whoever has the most points gets to have sex with a model--or someone who looks like one--
* Whoever has the least amount of points gets to visit Bubba in prison for a conjugal visit - Talk about incentive! During the contest anything goes! Cut throat to the max! I would probably play until the death! Bubba gets to oversee the whole thing!

Now that's good TV!

Here are some possible names for the show -
* Fun with Bubba
* Models, Motivation, and Manhandlers
* Big Brother (oh, that one's taken)

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE:
This time two guys (or women) compete and the winner gets to have sex with the loser's wife; the loser has to watch. Only guys with hot wives can apply.