9/09/2005

One More Depressing Thing...

Getting older is not fun of course...and one thing I have never had to worry about is my weight. I was always able to eat whatever and keep my waistline the same. Well, the times they are a changin'
I don't even own a scale, but when I got on one at a relatives house last week, I realized that I gained 7 pounds since the last time I looked and I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life...
If you really want to be depressed, weigh yourself in grams. I feel so out of shape...and I have never been one for exercise...
My bellybutton has an echo for Christ's sake!

On the way driving home I noticed my ABS light in my car is on; I think it's telling me to work on my Abs. Don't get me wrong, I want to have a good body, just not as much as I want dessert.

I really hate gyms...all the mindless exercise like biking to nowhere, or climbing stairs that lead nowhere...and I'd lift weights, except they’re so darn heavy.
If I join a gym I want a beer holder on the stairmaster, and a buffet by the soda machines.

I will have to just cut back on food I guess.....