12/01/2005

Geek Pickup Lines

Here are my favorite geek pickup lines as found on BBspot board.

I don't mean to disturb you, but Heisenberg's Uncertainly Principle said I already did that by observing you.

You make me want to be an honest man, and register all my shareware.

Do you prefer the static or expanding universe theory more? Because, since I first saw you, I'm expanding.

What's a nice girl like you doing on an unsecured webcam like this?

I have so much love to give you'll have to pipe it through more.

I was hoping you wouldn't block my pop-up.

Girl, I wish I was your differential, because then I'd be touching all your curves.

I'd switch to emacs for you.

Mind if I run a sniffer to see if your ports are open?

By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.

I'm attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.

What's a girl like you doing in a place like this when there's a Farscape marathon on right now on the Sci Fi channel.

They don't call me Bones because I'm a doctor.

Want to see my Red Hat?

You had me at "Hello World."