7/11/2003

Funny Bumper Stickers

Support your local undertaker - DROP DEAD!
Archeologists will date any old thing
U.S. MARINE CORPS.--Everything destroyed in 30 min. or the next one's free!
Ossifer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!
I am trying to graduate witha 4.0...blood alcohol level!
Milk sucks, got beer?
Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!
Honk if you hate noise pollution
Honk if you think I'm Jesus
Honk if you're illiterate
Honk if the twins fall out
Honk if you have never seen an ouzi fired from a car window.
Guys are great...every girl should own one!
I live with fear and danger every day, but sometimes she lets me go fishing.
Money does Buy Happiness. Give me $20 And I will smile.
I've managed to consolidate all of my bills into one single GARBAGE CAN!
If 10% is good enough for God, it aught to be good enough for the IRS
Never take investment advice from someone who's working.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left