4/01/2004

Change Your Clocks 1 Hour Ahead (on Friday at 11am)

Yes, this is the week that we change our clocks ahead one hour to daylight savings time. What is it we're saving the daylight for anyway? I hardly see the sun during work days as it is...Which brings me to my next thought:
We change th clocks on Sunday, actually Saturday night as far as I'm concerned. This means we lose an hour of sleep (or partying, or whatever) during the weekend. Frankly, I think that sucks.
I say from now on we change the clocks at 11am on the previous Friday. Think about it - it makes the work day shorter by an hour (always a good thing), and after you change the clocks - you go to lunch!

Brilliant, eh? Everyone who agrees, please write your congressman. I'm sure they're not so busy that they could not take some time out to address this important issue that affects all of us.

Thank you.