4/30/2004

More George Dubya Quotes

"Families is where we find hope, where wings take dream."

Remarks to the troops of Fort Stewart, Georgia, February 12, 2001:
"And America needs a military where our breast and brightest are proud to serve, and proud to stay."

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."

'The problem with the French,' Bush confided to Blair, 'is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur.'

"Education is my top priority. However, education is not my top priority."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

I can't believe no one's said anything about this! I don't know what speech it was, but I was watching Bush's address to teachers in the nation on NBC with some friends, and this error was GLARING. He said, and I quote,
"First I'd like to spank all the teachers..."