2/08/2004

Jumbo Shrimp Revisited

Since the morons down the hall have been annoying me, it got me thinking about oxymorons--yes, I may just have adult ADD--of which, the title of this entry is the classic example. Here are some more funny ones I've collected (I know, most people collect stamps or dolls).

open secret
larger half
clearly confused
act naturally
alone together
found missing
liquid gas
deafening silence
seriously funny
living dead
military intelligence
Advanced BASIC
tragic comedy
unbiased opinion
virtual reality
definite maybe
original copies
pretty ugly
same difference
plastic glasses
almost exactly
constant variable
even odds
minor crisis
extinct life
genuine imitation
exact estimate
only choice
freezer burn
free love
working holiday
rolling stop

My two all-time favorite oxymorons are: Microsoft Works, and Reagen Memoirs!
Maybe tomorrow I will think of some more...or maybe I'll actually do some work...ya never know ;-)