8/31/2004

Michael Moore

Is it just me or is Michael Moore a big dope?
I started listening to his book Stupid White Men in the car...It was funny for about 10 minutes and then it seemed to be a bunch of whining, and "facts" which were specious at best.
I don't know what the big deal about him is - I think the title was inspired by himself.
Michael Boore, or Michael "Publicity" Whore would be better names.

PS - I'm really not a big republican or anything, I just think the guys an idiot. He needs to get a life. Besides, if Bush is out next year - what will he do next? I'm sure he'll throw his tons of weight around and find someone to pester... I think I would like to shoot a movie called: Put Down the Cheesburger and Shave for Christ's Sake! It will be me following him around until he gets really P.O, 'ed

Later