12/02/2003

Bad Pick Up Lines

Guys -
Looking for someone special to share the holiday season with? Whatever you do, do not use these lines. They have been tested in a double blind study recently and resulted in more slaps and "walk-aways" than any others. Here they are:


That shirt looks very becoming on you...and if I were on you I'd be coming too.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.

Pardon me, is there a mirror in your pocket? Because I keep seeing myself in your pants.

Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

My face is leaving in 10 minutes... are you gonna be on it or not?

Screw me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Gretchen?

If I gave you a sexy negligee, would there be anything in it for me?

Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No, huh...So you want to go somewhere and talk?

Miss, if you've lost your virginity, could I have the box it came in?

Hey baby, you want to see something swell?

* This has been a public service announcement...