12/10/2003

Sex...Sex...Sex

OK - That wasn't just to get your attention. I actually have some entries for my blog on my favorite sayings about -- you guessed it...Sex.

=================
"It's an age-old truism. Men will quickly fall asleep after having sex. And I know why, too. It's because they've been up half the night begging for it."

"I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one with as little dribbling as possible."

"I thought my wife was just being romantic when she sprinkled talcum powder in my underwear. Turns out it wasn't talcum powder after all... it was Miracle Gro."

"I'm a terrible lover. I've actually given a woman an anti-climax."

"I have a lot of issues with sex, mostly Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler."

"I was pulled over for drunk driving by a female police officer. She said to me, 'Sir, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you' So I said, 'Tits'"
===============