12/01/2003

I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose...

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! You didn't eat or drink too much did you?
I just used the title of the blog to get your attention since I thought it was pretty funny. Not sure where it came from though. It was interesting how many T-shirts I saw this long weekend related to drinking. I saw some in the mall, some on the street, and appropriately enough, some in the bars and restaurants.

Here are the four I can remember:

=> I'm NOT an alcoholic! I'm a drunk - alcoholics go to meetings.
=> Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk.
=> You've never been truly drunk until you've had to use a barstool as a walker to get home.
=> When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sooooo, let's all get drunk and go to heaven!