1/31/2006

Getting Back to Basics

This blog has gotten a little off track lately.

I originally started it to record my strange thoughts on life, crazy ideas, anecdotes, observations, and an occasional rant when something really pissed me off...

I also would link to interesting things on the Net, since linking helps get exposure, but also I wanted to share stuff I found online.

Well, it seems like I have focused too much on the latter, and less on the former this past year. Since there are so many blogs that post links to good stuff on the Net, and none that I know of that post the stuff that I am thinking... I am going to focus on that from now on. Yes, there will still be links to stuff I find online that I want to call attention to, but I am mostly going to throw the fecal-like matter that comes from my head onto this blog.

I appreciate you sticking with me after all these years - and please make sure you've had all your shots before visiting.

Mike