9/16/2003

People Say I Look Like....

Here is an interesting site: People Say I Look Like. You can upload your photo and who you think you look like and they will put it next to the actual celebrity photo and others vote on how much you really look like that person. There are some that are not even a close resemblance! Check out Elvis though...pretty realistic, huh? At least that guy can always get a gig in Vegas. Check out 'Z'. Only one there is Zora (from Joe Millionaire), is she really a celebrity, geez! Who do I look like? Luckily no one famous...at least not yet.

PS - Also, it's a little belated, but I wanted to say I was bummed when a favorite artist - Warren Zevon - died recently. He definitely had the most clever lyrics in rock. If you want to listen to something fun check out the recent album 'Life Will Kill 'Ya' - you won't be sorry.