9/30/2003

Unique Investment "Opportunity"

Sorry I've been away from the blog...Work is just taking over my life! I think I should look into another career...Let's see where can I get a job that doesn't require much work and will make me wealthy quickly? Not sure, but I know a lot of millionaires made their fortune in Real Estate. So after scouring the Internet, I think I've stumbled upon a unique investment opportunity: the castles of the 20th century. Yes, I'm talking about underground properties. They used to be old Titan and Atlas missle bases, so they are strong, maintenance-free, and will protect your whole family in - as G.W. would say - a "nuke-u-lur" blast. Most of these properties are over 10 acres in size and much less than the millions it cost to build them.

What do you all think? Should I quit my day job?